CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sick...Ugh!

I started feeling weak yesterday and I just knew...Today I have a sore throat, my head hurts and feels huge and I am totally stuffed up. I guess it's better to have the weekend to hopefully feel better by Monday, but I hadn't planned on spending the whole weekend at home. In a way I'm glad it's happening now so that when I cycle again, I'll be perfectly healthy!
I don't know how long it will take for me to start a period again. I've been taking Provera for 5 days and I have 5 more to go. They said it should make me start but I don't know if you have to take all of them. They said to call if I don't start after taking them.
Still haven't heard anything from my insurance company. I feel like everything else in life is so rushed and goes by so fast, but not this. Everything with infertility seems SOOOO S....L....O...W...

My 5 yr. old niece made a Valentine's Day card for my husband and me. I was wearing a dress with red hearts all over it and high heels. I love it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment