CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ok I'm ready now

Every month I start on Day 30. Except when I will it to not start. I'm telling you, the mind is powerful. I've wanted to be pregnant so much in past months that I make my period late. Then I usually take a test and it starts right away. Funny how that works. This month, I wanted it to start on Day 30, which is today, because I'm ready to start this month's fun, but of course I didn't start. I think because I want to start so much, I won't. This is really irritating to me. My RE only does scans in the morning, so even if I start tomorrow, I don't think they'll see me until Monday. I know Monday isn't too far away, but I'm ready right now! So I haven't posted in a while because nothing is happening, but I'm hoping that this changes soon.

Other thoughts - I'm really ready for the snow to go away. I'm tired of it and I feel so much better in warmer weather. I have to look for a new car soon and after this morning when I turned onto a busy road and then could barely move, I'm thinking I want all-wheel drive. I remember when my husband had it before he bought his Camaro- yes, we live in MI. No, Camaros aren't really made for MI winters. Anyway, his jeep was always fine in the snow.

I made some really good cookies last week. Although I am trying to lower my carb intake, sometimes I just need chocolate. I made a cake - triple chocolate from Betty Crocker I think. I used Egg Beaters and applesauce instead of oil to make it a little more healthy. Anyway, I made the cake mix and then dipped Oreos in the batter. I put them in a muffin pan and baked them for about 10 minutes. Then I frosted them with vanilla frosting. They were so good!

I hope things start to happen soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment