CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Yay for 3 day Weekends!

It's funny how the kids know when there isn't much time left in the school year and they are just done. Only, they can't be because I have 16 days left and so much to do! So, it is a little crazy in first grade right now! It definitely keeps me busy and not thinking about infertility. Which is nice. I have an appointment in June to talk to my doctor about my latest failed cycle. We'll see what happens. For now, I'm okay and will enjoy this long weekend! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

My 5th graders were crazy all week...thankfully their last day was Thursday. Have a great weekend, I will be following your blog!

Andrea said...

Hi H! This Friday will be my last day, can't wait. Glad you're following! :)

Post a Comment