CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Only 3 follicles?

I went in for my ultrasound this morning (Day 7 of stims) and was sad to see that I only have 3 follicles that are a good size. I have one that's 19, two 17s and the rest are 12 or lower. I have never responded like this before! I'm so upset considering that I'm getting IVIG this week for this cycle.
I've been googling IVF with 3 follicles like crazy trying to find success stories.
What if none of them fertilize?
Uhhh! What a day!

:( Andrea

2 comments:

Heather said...

Are the doctors considering giving you a higher dose of meds to try to grow more before retrival? It does only take just one egg to fertilize and implant, hopefully this cycle goes really well and you will be pregnant! :-) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Andrea said...

I calmed down and I'm done freaking out for the day. :)
No, I'm on the same meds and I think I'll only stim for a few more days if that. I think they want to take care of the 3 "good ones" I have. I know it only takes one and I pray that we have one good one! Thanks for your support. I really appreciate your comments! :)

Andrea

Post a Comment