CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

5dp5dt

All right, I survived another day! Really, things haven't changed much. I have:
~Cramps
~Backache
~Burping
~Feel warm, keep adjusting air conditioning

I am feeling like I've gained quite a bit of weight as well. I know that I do gain weight and get bloated with each cycle, but I really feel big today.
I have to take my PIO shots every other day and well, they really hurt! Luckily, we switch sides, but I'm sore every day. Not complaining, just saying.
I may write about how I'm feeling every day, not sure yet. I do know I go back and forth in my mind thinking that it either did or didn't work. I wish I could stop thinking about it, but I can't. I want it to work so bad, but I know there's nothing I can do at this point. Except pray and I've been doing that!

:)Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment