CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6dp5dt

Today was pretty much more of the same except I felt really out of it! This morning freaked me out a bit because I was using my Crinone and I put the little Estradiol on top hoping that I could get it in without using my finger, because well, I hate doing that. So I put it all up there, and of course the little blue pill stayed behind and didn't go where it should. So I put it back on top of the applicator and shoved it up there - 2 more times actually, and then when I pulled out the applicator, it had blood on it.
Now I have been feeling a little dry and sensitive there, so I e-mailed my doctor. Haven't heard anything yet, but of course I googled it and many women had discomfort from Crinone. Good to know!
I also got some news from Dr. K:

NK assay:
50:1     14.3     should be 15 or below
cd56    18.0     should be 12 or below

Th1/Th2 cytokines:
TNF     44.7     should be 30.6 or below
IFN      25.0     should be 20.5 or below

Thyroid testing normal, white count slightly elevated in you complete blood count.
Recommendations:
a. Increase prednisone to 10mgs twice daily
b. Pregnancy testing, progesterone and estradiol levels 10 days after transfer
c. IVIG with a positive pregnancy test

So I'm taking more prednisone and will have to have a pregnancy test sooner than my doctor was planning on it.

I'm not feeling overly confident. I'm trying, I really am. I have been told by my IF friends that I should POAS every day until the positive test, but I don't think I can do it. I am terrified to do it! Everytime I see a -, whether it's "too early" or not, I feel so defeated. I just can't do it. I know I could get a + and be so happy, but I can't yet. I am trying to believe that IVF + IVIG is my miracle and I hope it is.

:) Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment