CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5, 2010

Started watching "Giuliana and Bill", the reality show, a few weeks ago. Watched the latest episode last night. What a tearjerker! She was dealing with her recent miscarriage and just couldn't understand why. I totally know how she feels! When you are a good person and try to do everything right, WHY? I'll keep watching and hoping they get their miracle. Lucky them, money is not an issue! So they can do many IVFs.

I called my doctor's office today and they said I don't need an HSG, but instead a saline sonogram that they will do in the office. I'm glad about that. I had an HSG last January and sometimes scheduling with the hopsital can be a pain. So, I wait until the start of my next cycle and then we'll go from there. I joined a Resolve support group, so I will go there tonight. I actually look forward to the meetings. The people there have given me a lot of great information and resources.

0 comments:

Post a Comment