CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thoughts for Today

1. I hear the treadmill calling my name and I am going to get on it...in a bit. Luckily I DVR'd Giuliana and Bill from this week. I heard that she is pregnant now and will announce it before Christmas. We'll see!

2. I need boots. It is supposed to snow quite a bit today and I have walked into school with wet feet too many times. I haven't had winter boots in years. I've had black leather boots that had heels, but I had a really hard time finding those because I have fat calves and they aren't really made for fat calves. Hopefully I will be able to find winter boots more easily!

3. I do NOT want a snow day tomorrow. If you are reading this, I'm sure I will NEVER say that again, but I'm saying it now. I already took a sick day because of my surgery and I don't want to waste it. My sub plans are made and those always take forever so they need to be used! Hopefully they clear the roads by this evening. I will NOT be putting my pajamas on backwards and will NOT put an ice cube in the toilet!

4. I listened to Christmas music yesterday and actually liked it. I think it was because I was so happy with my friends, but it was the first time this year that I wasn't sad about Christmas. Thanks to them! Love you! <3

5. I wonder if my husband will want to go out today and do some shopping? Okay, I better get on that treadmill and we'll see after that! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment