CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yay! They took it out!

I'm SO happy to be balloon-free! I feel 100 times better already. I seriously wondered how long I would be in pain. We'll see how sleep goes tonight but so far today I haven't had to take anything, not even Motrin! I went shopping today, bought lots of stuff for baking and even made dinner!
So about my doctor's visit - I only waited about 1/2 hour and then they took me back. She told me that everything I was feeling was normal. Lots of cramps because your body doesn't want it in there. She did an ultrasound before taking it out and showed it to me. Oh my! It was huge! She said he put a lot of fluid in there and that explains my pain, but he must've had a reason for making it so big. It hurt a little when she took it out, but almost immediately I felt some relief.
So now, we take Estrace and then something called Provera, which I've never taken before. Then, once I have a period, we go back for a saline sonogram to make sure everything looks the way it is supposed to. THEN, we talk to him and he decides if we can try again with the next cycle. So it will be awhile before we can do anything, but that's okay.
I was so happy today that for about 5 minutes, I thought about having my husband put up our Christmas tree. I won't do it, but at least I thought about it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment