CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

12dpiui

My husband hid all of the pregnancy tests. I told him I wasn't going to POAS, but he doesn't believe me, so he hid them. I think it's for the best right now! I go in for my blood test on Tuesday and I'm not feeling very confident about this cycle. I've been totally emotional lately and crying a lot. This morning I started having AF-like cramps and a backache. I have a cold which has made me feel yucky. I have been burping quite a bit. Do these things mean anything? Who knows. I just really don't feel like this cycle is the one. I am trying to be positive, but I feel like I need to prepare myself. This is a road that I've been down so many times. I honestly wouldn't know what it would feel like if I were pregnant and people tell me that's why I shouldn't get so down. You never know. I hope I'm wrong.
Shawn just brought me a Shamrock shake. Everyone says how good they are so I thought I'd try one. They are just okay to me, but I gave up chocolate for Lent so any sugar is good right now! :)
Here is a link to a song from Glee that of course made me totally break down. It's a good song though! It's been a rough week!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qHYuVDIYY

2 comments:

Kristina said...

When I was pregnant with my son, I felt like I had a cold. Same with my daughter. I ended up taking a test and bam there it was. My temperature just felt warmer than normal. Also, period symptoms are same as preggo symptoms in my opinion! Good luck! Can't wait for the good news!! :-)

Unknown said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! You know, though, if it does not work this time, there is ALWAYS next time. Don't forget that and do not give up!! Even though it may seem difficult to do, try to focus on the positives. I had the worst cold of my life during my most recent two week wait. I thought for sure that a baby could not survive those conditions, but low and behold...

Post a Comment