CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

2dpiui

Well it's been 2 days and I am exhausted and crampy! I am not sure what's going on, I guess we'll see. The actual IUI was uneventful. My husband was irritated because he had to wait over an hour to do his thing and then come right home and pick me up to go back to the office. They were running late as usual. Then I was a little irritated that they were running late with me, even though I am usually very patient. Everything is timed as far as when to take the trigger and when to come in, so I expected them to be on time for the procedure. They were only 1/2 hour late though and my favorite nurse, Heather, did the IUI. I've had them done by 3 different people but we're hoping that since we've always loved Heather that she will be good luck! It was strange because I didn't feel it at all. I remember the last time I had one I felt it enough to know that they were doing something! I took notes the last time I had an IUI and I was crampy all the way through. I hope this isn't a bad sign. I'll try to stay positive. I've been taking my Lovenox 2 times a day now along with progesterone. Hopefully that will help!
My stomach does not look pretty from the Lovenox injections. Here is a picture of someone else's stomach that has been taking Lovenox. Mine is a little darker though and on both sides. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and it seems as though many people are getting their BFP. I'm praying that we're next!



Edited to add: Okay I am cracking up right now. My friend Sara looked at my blog and informed me that the picture above is of a leg and not a stomach. I see that now. I thought it was someone's muffin top and I didn't want to show my muffin top so I put it on here. How funny! Thanks, Sara, for pointing that out! :)

3 comments:

kim said...

Ouch! Lovenox twice a day! Wow-za.

I just started my Lovenox last night. Ouch

I hear ya about all the positives on other's blogs. Here's hoping that you are next!

Kim

Nick and Kristi said...

Gotta love the good ole Lovenox...Not!!! I hated those shots worst than anyother:( I would always bruise bad not matter what I did...but I will say icing the area before does help a little and injecting the drug really slowly. Well girl goodluck with this cycle...What did you ever figure out with the IVIG?

Andrea said...

Hi Kristi! The Lovenox shots are the worst, but if that's what I have to do, I'll just have a black stomach for a while! I haven't tried ice so I'll try that tonight. I haven't heard anything back yet from my insurance. I am waiting for that before I contact anyone else, unless that takes too long, then I'll have to. I'm hoping and praying that this cycle will work and we'll get our miracle and I won't have to contact anyone. I loved looking at the pictures of your beautiful baby. It gives me hope! :)

Post a Comment