CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

6dpiui

I hate cramps. I know everyone does, but I just had to get that out. I've had them since I had the IUI and I never know what they mean. Is it my body screaming, "NO! We don't want a baby in here!" or is it just what happens because of the meds? I don't know but it is so frustrating. I feel like AF cramps wouldn't even be here yet, but it sure does feel like them. SO FRUSTRATING! I always have cramps with every cycle of both IUIs and IVFs. I'm so jealous of the people who say that they didn't feel a thing or just sore boobs. It seems like there are so many more of those people that end up pregnant.
I know that I am just freaking out because I'm entering week 2 of the 2ww and this is what happens to me. The time goes by so slowly and I begin to obsess over every little thing. I just want something different with this cycle...I don't know what, but something.
In other news, although still not good...I have another sore throat! Ugh! I don't know if it is because I'm teaching 1st grade now or what? I have never had so many sore throats!
I was supposed to go for happy face pancakes tonight for my niece's birthday, but now I don't think I'm going to go. I think happy face pancakes are just what I need though so maybe I'll have to make some here!
Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for being negative. I will try to be more positive later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment