CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

This cycle is moving along rather quickly. I started my meds last Saturday and then went in on Thursday for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I had 4 follicles on each side that were a decent size. Since the left side is blocked, it doesn't really count though. Based on their size and my bloodwork, they wanted me to come back in today.
Thank goodness we had a 2 hour delay at school because of icy roads. It took me 1/2 hour longer than normal to get there and then even when I was there, the nurses weren't. I was supposed to get to school at 9:35 and I got there at about 9:25.
So anyway, she did my scan today and the follicles had grown, but not by much, so they called this afternoon and wanted me to increase my medication and come back again tomorrow morning. That's 3 days in a row. I've never had to do that with any of my previous cycles. Depending on if my body cooperates, the IUI will be on Monday. We'll see!
This is the first cycle where I've used Lovenox and let me tell you, it stings! A friend told me to ice it before so I will try that. I am shocked at how bruised my stomach is already though.
Just thinking...this stim time seems short. I started stimming last Saturday. I know that's 7 days, but it seems like it should be longer.
I'm excited to finally be here after being on a break, but it also scares me because I know the 2ww all too well. As of right now, I'm not peeing on a stick early. I do have tests though and I don't know if I'll be able to wait. I guess I should at least wait for the IUI before talking about POAS.
In other news, I made green eggs and ham today for the first time with my first graders. How fun and yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment